Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sour Day Turned Sweet

I feel no matter how bad the day may start off up here it always ends up being a great one in the end. Got to see Clinton Munoz and Kayla Holtz which was awesome.

I have to say that an exciting part of my everyday up here has become reading the Bible. For some reason I always looked at as such a bore but now I look to it as a further pursuit to know who God is. Reading and praying directly after has been giving me so much energy lately so I figure that there is no good reason to not read and pray.

As much as I used to discipline myself to read the Bible, it is now more of something that I look forward to. Today started off rough when a co-worker and I had an argument to the point where I could not stand to be around this kid. I walked off and instead of trying to find someone to vent to I decided to pray to the God that understands what I am going through.

I find that I am becoming more reliant on Him than I ever have been. Knowing that God has everything planned out for me and will be taking care of me is a very comforting thought. A lot of the things that He has planned for me I'm sure is not going to be easy, but He won't give me anything that I can't handle.

I love you all and I hope your summers are all going great!!!

God Bless
-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment