Sunday, July 31, 2011

Realization

I believe that I have finally figured out why God has put me up here for the summer. After 7 weeks of wondering I can finally see what is was that He needed me to see. And I now realize that I have a very long road ahead of me and it all starts right here.

My department allowed me to make the week review again this week so here is the link to it.
Week Review #7

Three weeks left and I can't wait to see what is going to happen in them. One thing that I need prayer for is the next step outside of Hume. I don't know what I am going to be doing or where I am going to be doing it so I just ask for prayer that God will give me new opportunities to pursue the next part of my life.

I hope you all enjoy the video. For any summer staff that is reading this, it is because of you guys that students are able to give testimonies like these.

Psalms 18:2

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment